Copy & Paste This Code:

Layla Grayce

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Activities

This first picture has my egg plant I purchased at the Tomball Farmers Market. It was great! Fresh tasting and the owner gave out plenty of egg plant receipes. Now is the season I get busy with all the craft shows for my lace business. The shows are wonderful excitement in the air. We all learn new trends from the other vendors, also what new craft shows are coming up in the area.
This week end I am demostrating at the Tomball Arts & Crafts in Tomball, TX. Learn fresh ideas for decorating the home for fall and some holiday accents as well.



















3 comments:

  1. Wish I lived where I could attend some of the craft shows. I am sure you have some very neat items to sale. I love eggplant and that one looks like a big ready to cook one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that! How pretty. I too wish there were craft shows near my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to make eggplant parmigiana and ratatouille with this veggie. Your lace pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete