Copy & Paste This Code:

Layla Grayce

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Marketing Tools

Marketing toos are the best way to get your company name in front of your customer. You may ask, "How can I keep my name in front of the customer after I have made the sale?"

I believe flowers are an excellent way to keep your customer remembering your thoughtfulness, good product and prompt service.



Another way to keep your name in front of your customer is a Thank you note. Or shown here is a T-shirt with your company name on the shirt. These are easy to give away to your customers and are not that expensive of a marketing tool.






A great way to present your business card, slide into a clear bag(which I sell) and include some mints. A sweet way to be remembered by your customer or a new potential customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment