Copy & Paste This Code:

Layla Grayce

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas at Home


I love this red stem ware. A great accent for any of your holiday dinners.

Merry Christmas to all my customers and friends of Tea Time Consultants. We have had a very blessed year.


Hope you and your family have a very happy and safe Holiday. This year my husband will be treating me to a very wonderful treat for dinner, he will be taking over the kitchen to prepare his great savory macaroni, beef and cheese casserole. It comes out like a cake and has to be sliced to be served on the plates.


I do not know what he will choose for dessert, but he is great with pumpkin pies.

3 comments:

  1. Your table looks wonderful! And I hope that everything goes smooth for your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to have your husbands recipe ---can you post it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Patsy it is in the December, 2009 blogs. Hope you enjoy the casserole.

    ReplyDelete